1. On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
2. Human birth control pills work on gorillas.
3. Your stomach produces a new layer of mucus every two weeks – otherwise it will digest itself.
4. It is impossible to lick your elbow
5. Over 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbows.
6. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
7. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, 2 rats could have over a million descendants.
8. 35% of people who use personal ads for dating are already married
9. In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects & 10 spiders.
10. A person can live without food for about a month, but only about a week without water.
11. If the amount of water in your body is reduced by 10% you will die.
12. Hot water is heavier than cold.
13. Ostriches can run faster than horses.
14. Guinness book of records hold the record for being the book most often stolen from public libraries.
15. The flea can jump 350 times it’s body length. It’s like a human jumping the length of a football field.
Culled from laughter hell.