Photo credit : fun facts circle
1. If you sneeze too hard you can rupture a rib.
2. More than 50% of people in the world have never made or received a phone call.
3. People say ‘bless you’ when you sneeze because your heart stops for a millisecond.
4. The porpoise is second to man as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
5. Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn’t wear any pants.
6. Ketchup was sold in the 1830s as medicine.
7. What is called a “french kiss” in the english speaking world is known as an “english kiss” in France.
8. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
9. “Almost” is the longest word in the english language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
10. In 1386, a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child.
11. A cockroach can live several weeks with it’s head cut off.
12. Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.