1. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
2. Right handed people live, on average, 9 years longer than left handed people.
3. The male praying mantis cannot copulate while it’s head is attached to it’s body. The female initiatiates sex by ripping the male’s head off.
4. Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
5. Butterflies taste with their feet.
6. A snail can sleep for three years.
7. More people fear spiders than they do death.
8. Only one person in two billion can live to be 116 or older.
9. ‘The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog’ uses every letter in the English language.
10. Bruce Lee was so fast, they actually had to slow down films so people could see his moves.
If you’re thinking there’s more ‘fun’ than ‘facts’ in these ‘fun facts’ I say, you’re not alone.