Life can seem like a lot to take in, but in time one finds that simple lessons sum it up the best. Life lessons (1) was my take on some of the more lasting lessons I’ve learned so far.
Here are some equally relatable lessons …
1. Forgiveness is for me, not for those who have hurt me.
2. The point of sharing your life with someone isn’t to have them make your life better but to keep you company as you do it yourself.
3. Forgive but do not forget the lessons you were taught from an experience.
4. Do not over-invest your emotions in friendship – friends come and go.
5. Walk away from people who have no respect for you.
6. Nobody but yourself can define your worth and capabilities.