1. That awkward moment when you take out your weave at the salon and you feel the eyes staring at your ‘gone but will be back soon’/ iyamileko hairline.
2. That awkward moment when you reach for your purse to pay the bus conductor and discover you left your money at home.
3. That awkward moment when you’ve just told your talkative neighbor your mum is not home and she comes strolling out of her room.
4. That awkward moment when you throw on your nice sleeveless dress and rush off to church and only remember you forgot to shave your armpits when it’s time to wave unto the Lord.
5. That awkward moment when the message of the day centres around that sin you keep committing and you feel as if everyone in church knows and is starring at you.
Your turn …